THE STANDARD AMERICAN DIET:
63% refined and processed foods: empty calories with little benefit.
25% animal based products: meat, dairy and eggs; heavy in fat and dietary cholesterol.
12% plant-based foods, with 6% of this being from French fries, leaving a paltry 6% of daily caloric intake coming from plant-based foods (this number also includes things like fruit juice and ketchup).
We’re consuming an average of 185 pounds of added sugar and sweeteners each year.
We’re consuming an average of 3,400 milligrams of salt a day, more than double the recommended amount (triple the amount recommended by many experts), with the majority derived from processed food.
Typical results of correct diet after just a few months:
- Patient lost 17-20lbs.
- Body Fat percentage went from 32% obese to 24% healthy.
- LDL dropped 22%
- Blood Pressure before diet 138/83; After diet 129/77
- 83% reduction in RX
- Increased energy levels
- Decreased inflammation reported and decreased overall symptoms
Other amazing stats:
- 100lb weight loss in 3 months!
- Previous Cholesterol 300 decreased 120 pts in 20 days!
- Triglycerides decreased 800 pts in 30 days.
- 15lb weight loss in 1 month!
Your results will vary depending on your current state of health. This information is not being used to diagnose, cure or treat any patients and is being given solely for the purpose of education. Please see a doctor for medical problems.