WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE FIRST VISIT
Our experienced physical therapist will first start you with a complete evaluation to determine what your needs are depending on your condition.
Our P.T. will provide you with a complete plan for rehabilitation optimal recovery and returning to a pain free state is always the goal for each of our patients.MEET OUR PHYSICAL THERAPIST
A variety of machines are used to help to decrease pain and increase healing to the areas that are being treated. Some of the physical therapy modalities available at our clinic include:
- Mechanical spinal traction.
- Biofeedback training.
- High Volt Galvanic stimulation.
- Electrical stimulation/ Interferential Stimulation/ TENS.
- Therapeutic Ultrasound.
- Cold/ Heat.
Therapeutic procedures are also performed by our P.T. that stimulate healing, increasing range of motion, improving circulation, and building strength to any injured areas.
Some hands on procedures performed at our clinic include:
- Therapeutic exercise.
- Developing home exercise program.
- Neuromuscular rehabilitation.
- Manual therapy.
- Myofascial release.
- Craniosacral therapy.
- SOT blocking
- Strain-counterstrain technique.
- Trigger point therapy.
- Therapeutic stretching.
Common conditions we see and treat at our clinic:
- Auto accident injury
- Post surgical
- Pre surgical
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Shoulder impingment
- Spinal conditions including degenerative disc, pain, stenosis, sprain/strain.
- Myofascial pain